INSIDE SCIENTIFIC GAMES
Scientific Games is a global leader focused on delivering an ever-expanding portfolio of gaming products and services to the world's government-regulated and government-sponsored entities.
Scientific Games' global reach is made possible through the expertise, skill and dedicated efforts of its approximately 4,200 employees who serve lottery and gaming customers in more than 50 countries on six continents.
Headquartered in New York City, Scientific Games has manufacturing and operational facilities in North America, South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia, with additional facilities throughout the U.S. and around the world based on its customer requirements.
Scientific Games is committed to the highest levels of security, integrity, compliance and ethical standards, as well as to the industry's responsible gaming principles and sustainable best practices.
Scientific Games' comprehensive, sophisticated, integrated array of products and services includes:
- Instant ticket manufacturing, systems and services
- Lottery gaming systems and technology
- Licensed branded games
- Operations management services
- Video gaming management systems and terminals
- Server-based systems and gaming machines
- Amusement-With-Prize (AWP) and Skill-With-Prize (SWP) betting terminals