The PlaySpace™ online game subscription system is an advanced Scientific Games product designed for lotteries wanting to incorporate a loyalty or VIP Club program into the strategic marketing support of their product mix. This state-of-the-art, card-based program provides lotteries with a direct link to the growing number of players who want the convenience of the Internet to make lottery purchases. PlaySpace is a Web-based player registration vehicle that enables direct marketing to lottery consumers and combines the added value of a player loyalty program with the benefits of “one to one” communication.
By tracking player behavior through the consumers’ personal accounts, PlaySpace can empower a lottery to:
- Communicate with players one-to-one through the Internet by offering information, incentives, promotions, and convenience.
- Enable marketing programs that provide rewards and deepen player loyalty, rekindle interest among lapsed players, and motivate non-players to try lottery games for the first time.
- Design games that attract nontraditional audiences and more current players.
- Improve game designs that appeal to players’ preferences (including unique “Members Only” programs, and promotions to earn points).
- Enable cross-promotions with third-party corporate interests to develop mutually beneficial promotions.
- Develop cost-effective direct marketing, couponing and advertising programs using focused advertising messages which can be delivered to consumers at a fraction of the cost of traditional lottery media advertisements.
- Provide value to retailers by providing customized Internet websites containing essential information about store location, hours, products, and services.
With the PlaySpace subscription transaction infrastructure in place, a lottery that cannot yet sell products other than through subscriptions through the Internet today can easily expand the system with additional programs and processes to enable alternative channel lottery play at the appropriate time in the future.
Lottery Subscriptions via PlaySpace
The subscription portion of our PlaySpace Internet solution caters to players who desire the convenience of Web. The system enables home-bound persons, persons with disabilities, or those simply preferring the convenience to enjoy playing from home to participate more in lottery play.
Direct and personal services to players take a leap forward in lottery consumer relations.
- Players need not check the winning numbers or go to the retailer to collect their winnings.
- Players are more confident that their requested wagers has been accepted.
- Reminder notices are personally sent to players when their subscription terms are nearing an end.
- Players with established accounts can renew subscriptions in a matter of moments from the convenience of their homes.
- Players enjoy knowing their favorite numbers are being played whether or not they have time to get to a retailer.
A lottery implementing the PlaySpace solution controls all aspects of the subscription program through a browser-based administration interface, including activation deadlines for inclusion in specific draws, extension periods and limits, durations, game choices, prize payment methods, renewal notification parameters, entry rules, and play limits.
[back to top]