Scientific Games, Inc. Emergency Information
Updated: January 17, 2022
17 January 2022 – 3:05p
The Alpharetta facility has resumed all operations.
Production shifts should report as scheduled following theMartin Luther King Jr. Day Holiday.
Drive safely and use caution when traveling roads following winter weather events.
All Scientific Games locations are currently operating under Phase ll of our COVID-19 Pandemic Response Plan
(BU CEO/CFO APPROVAL)
SAFETY AND PREPAREDNESS
LOWER RISK WORKPLACES
HIGHER RISK WORKPLACES
* Essential workforce only
* Require Telework
* Implement The SAFE 6 measures
* Select Departments / Offices Commence Partial Future of Work Plans (max 50% capacity)
* Continue operating under The SAFE 6 measures
* All Departments / Offices Commence Partial Future of Work Plans (100% capacity)
* Continue operating under The SAFE 6 measures (scale back as appropriate)
If you have questions regarding the status of an office location, please Contact Christopher Dott, Senior Director, Global EHS or email: firstname.lastname@example.org